Friday, November 20, 2009

Turn Your Lights up High 01


Tomorrow night I'm teaming up with my friend's Cam, Col and Rox to throw a wee dance party. Under the banner of Cam's fledgling cross-medium awesomeness brand "Turn your lights up high".

I'm really looking forward to this night - Roxcamandcol are pretty much my 3 favorite DJs to start have started DJing this year. Plus the venue, Kitchener's Carvery is just awesome. Placed right in the city center, it's apparently the oldest bar in the city. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, but either way, it's clearly pretty damn old and a pretty damn great little spot.

Cam previously did a guest post on the blog - if you missed it drop by for some awesome free mixes from his Nathan Scott Phillips DJ alter-ego. Today I'm happy to be able to share with you Colin's first mix - get it now!

Download: Kodiak - Mini Mix 1

No comments: