Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You are invited! Halloween 2010!

It's hard to believe it's been almost a month without inviting you to something, but this one should more than make up for my absence.

This Saturday night, going into Halloween, something pretty damn awesome's going to be going down. In Church Square"s spooky Capitol Theatre Griet will be hosting a Halloween party of epic proportions.

For one I'm excited about the awesome lineup of DJs, but more than that I'm dead excited to be debuting Eyes Like Mirrors to a Pretoria party of this stature. And then there's Kidofdoom. I've never written on this blog about how things fell apart for this band this year, but needless to say I'm sure it'd be pretty obvious to any Gauteng Doomers that we haven't played a hometown show all year. But in the most perfect way possible we'll be playing our first hometown show of the year on Halloween and it's gonna be sick.

Can. Not. Wait.

No comments: