Thursday, June 17, 2010

You are invited! Full moon gees world!

This time on Monday morning I'll be posting a very excited episode of Good Weekend. For now I'd like to invite you to join me in some of the adventures that will form this good weekend.

Tomorrow night I'll be kicking out the video jams with Eyes Like Mirrors at Full Moon in Pretoria. It'll be the bands first ever set in my old hometown and the night will also feature performances by "The Ocean Doesn't Want Me" and "A Skyline on Fire" and is gonna be a total rocker:
After Full Moon I'll be heading through to Hotbox for the next episode of Griet's ultra awesome Dogbox series. It feels like way too long since I played there. Other than Sassy, you can also look forward to sets from Moe Joe, Peter Rocka and the legendary Dr. Khumalo.
Then on Saturday night Anastasya will be throwing her next gig/ art exhibition/ awesomefest. You might recall that I had a fantastic time at the last one, and Saturday's sequel "Wake Up to The World" I'll be jamming again with the Mirrors. It's going down in a venue I've never been too and features 3 live acts I haven't seen yet, so loads of exciting new things to look forward to.

No comments: