Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good weekend! Ultra-cat and the keytar killers.

This is one of those Good Weekends that probably won't be much fun to read about, but was pretty pleasant all in all. I spent the majority of it drawing, so besides one cataclysmic disaster, there's not much to say. On Friday night I just worked on my bear for Saturday's exhibition. Anja invited Chris and Derek over to keep her company while I worked. They were joined by our dear friend Anthea, who has just gotten home after being in the UK for far too long. Saturday was another day of drawing. I finally got onto inking Kittyzord or Ultracat or Mewzilla or whatever his name will be. On Sunday I went through to a photo shoot. i-D are doing a feature on emerging South African creatives and will be featuring the old Ben in it. The photo for the article was shot by the super talented Mr. Klaus Thyman (over from Denmark) and styled by Mr. Adam Howe (over from the UK). Klaus had the ingenious idea of mixing my keytar with a strangely green coloured pool. This resulted in (what I imagine will be) a bunch of great shots of me falling into the pool while my ketyar was safety "thrown" aside. Tragically the shoot ended with old Seafox falling into the pool as well. I've been too scared to try turn her on since she was half submerged in water- honestly I doubt I have an instrument to play visuals with any more. I went home and felt pretty miserable about having just lost my most prized possession in such a needless way. Played some New Vegas to try cheer myself up. Watched a Harry Potter movie with Anja and then got back onto Mewzilla. Anja switched over from working on an already awesome new canvas, to inking the poster Greg drew for our Scott Pilgrim launch. And from there the rest of the night was spent drawing...

4 comments:

maaike00 said...

wow waldikatz!the beari s looking super fantastisch!also love your cat mug :p

Ben Rausch said...

Danke luftaffe!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.11
クロムハーツ
christian louboutin shoes
moncler jackets
oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet
vibram fivefingers shoes
valentino shoes
off white jordan 1
hugo boss sale
adidas football soldes

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Au fil des acheter nike air huarache blanche décennies, elle a offert son aide à beaucoup de asics gel lyte v speckle homme mariées qui aident à faire de ce costume nike air jordan femme rouge spécial un système plus propre. L'amélioration prospère de chaussure nike free flyknit pas cher la mousse Lunarlite NASA et Nike a investi 36 adresse nike france saint ouen ans. Il est assez simple de les acheter en ligne. adresse nike france saint ouen