Monday, December 20, 2010

Free Mix Friday! Commodore 64's "Summer is here... summer confuses me"

Yes, I know it's Monday, but I'll be damned if I don't act now to make this the soundtrack of the rest of your summer!

While backtracking on what I'd missed on Sad Birthdays I discovered a total gem from Animal Call favorite, Commodore 64. Prepare to get your smile on:
(A) Summer Is Here...
A1 - King Of The Beach//Wavves
A2 - Drunk Girls//LCD Soundsystem
A3 - Lust For Life//Girls
A4 - Logos//Atlas Sound
A5 - (AM)//N.I.//Interlude
A6 - Deadbeat Summer//Neon Indian
A7 - Feel The Love//Cut Copy
A8 - Plain Material//Memory Tapes
A9 - New Theory//Washed Out
A10 - Blessa//Toro Y Moi
A11 - Fiery Atlas (Intro)//Rooftops//Outro

(B) Summer Confuses Me.
B1 - Baseball Cards//Wavves
B2 - Different Mirrors//Lotus Plaza
B3 - Beach Comber//Real Estate
B4 - Sometimes//Beach Fossils
B5 - Locust Valley//Women
B6 - Status Quo//Ducktails
B7 - Helicopter (BBC6 Ver.)//Deerhunter
B8 - When I Look Back//Pill Wonder

No comments: