Friday, March 12, 2010

You are invited! OK! Kwassa Kwassa!

Tomorrow night I'll be DJing the very first installment of a brand new series of parties called OK! Kwassa Kwassa!

Created by Dan Apter, AKA VJ Flikkerr, OK!KK! Will be going down in the recently renovated Mama's Shebeen in Greenside. The night will also feature DJ sets by Email Checker and Data Takashi. For my set I'm super excited to be able to say I'll be going head with the Cape Town's tall Ben DJ, Ben Ludick aka VGA!

VGA and I haven't played 1 on 1 since I used to occasionally crash his weekly residency at Mystic Boer Stellenbosch. Those nights, battling Ben and Jaco Haasbroek, were some of the most fun sets I ever played in the Cape, so I'm super amped for our reunion tomorrow night!

RSVP HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't understand, the poster says 16 March

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Ben Rausch said...

Francois: flyer fail!

Anon: it was absolutely my pleasure! You know the main reason I write this stuff is to help you with your kwasa kwasa course at college!