Thursday, September 26, 2013

Your invited to Hello Ambasador!


I've got a very eventful weekend on the horizon with a whole bunch of awesome stuff going down. I'll be you to all these awesome stuff and first, we've got something very special!
Hello Ambassador will be Pretoria's very first creative confrence! Taking place in the city's State Theater, the organisers have assembled a fantastic, diverse collection of local creatives to speak at the event. Including...
... me!

This is the first time I'll be speaking at an event of this kind and I'm really looking forward to chating about VJing and throwing parties and animating stuff and playing shows and releasing music and drawing kittens. I am up on Saturday afternoon. Here's the full lineup.


After the conference, there's gonna be an epic roof top after party.

The Make Overs are playing which should tell you everything you need to know. (If not, what you need to know is this is gonna be awesome.)

No comments: