Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kidofdoom - Oppikoppi 2013


I've been pretty silent for the last while, haven't done a post in ages looking back on any of the audio visual adventures I've been having over the last while. Let me just say, these adventures have been numerous and all kinds of awesome. Of all of them, one thing that has really exploded my heart into hundreds of happy little shards, is the Kidofdoom reunion tour.

I really can possibly exagerate how down happy it's made me to be back on stage with these boys and we've been lucky enough to play 5 completely stellar shows on the tour so far.

Below, is a video of our last (and by far most massive) show of the tour, Oppikoppi Bewilderbeast. Our previous shows at the festival were really special and it was so great being able to return to Koppi. Honestly, I do think this show took the cake and really eclipsed those past appearances, awesome as they were.

MK shot the whole thing and a good check of the show can be viewed below. If you're wondering how I look when I'm the happiest man on the planet, hit play now.

The band will be performing on Sunday at Park Acoustics. Unfortunately, as a daytime party, there aren't any visuals, so no keytar antics for me. BUT I have a trick or two up my sleeve, so don't rule this Sassquatch out of the equation.

Then, the (probably) last time Kidofdoom will be on stage for a long long time will be for Rocking The Daisies 2013. An incredible festival, I am just stupid excited for this!