Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You are invited to Puma Social Club!


This is a pretty damn neat one...

This Friday I'll be playing The Puma Social Club & I'm really stoked to be involved in it. Open every Friday night of this month, the line up of every episode is simply great. But, that said, I couldn't be any more stoked to be a part of the particular lineup I'll be joining. Firstly there's SMAC's own prince of wonky-pop, Vampire9000! Then there's the high-five-inspiring champs of kwela-punk, Desmond & the Tutus, the brilliant and much-adored reggae-rockers Tidals Waves and some Sassy action from me to top it all off.



Entrance is R20, but if you register here you get in free! The club can only hold 300, so make sure you get in there early to avoid standing in the streets of Braamfontein waiting for someone else to leave the party!

No comments: