Friday, April 13, 2012

You are invited to Christian Tiger School!

I'm very excited to be involved in putting together the first Gauteng performance of Cape Town's Christian Tiger School going down at Kitchener's next Friday! A quick listen to any of the many tracks that the band has released should confirm that they are indeed awesome. In my mind, CTS are really swimming against the stream with their beautiful, rich take on hip hop. I don't think I'm even allowed to call it hip hop, but the fact that it really doesn't fit any with any specific genre is what makes it so damn fresh. I may even be so bold as to call it "fres". For their Jozi debut, The School will be supported by fellow Cape Towner Young Supreme, as well as locals Cam and I. It's gonna be an awesome night!
RSVP here!

No comments: