Thursday, September 15, 2011

Days like Television: Fire through the window - Succubus

Discovering this little gem came as quite a shock to me. Not only is it a really fun, cool video, but this song just made my day. It's exactly the kind of thing I wish there was more of in this country, people playing guitars, girls singing and fun times being enjoyed by everyone involved. The track is the third single from Fire through the Window's second album, "All these people are golden". It was released last year, but somehow totally flew under my radar. Needless to say, after listening to this song 20 times I went here to rectify this great mistake, ordered myself a copy of the album and one of the lovely shirts Hruki have made for the band. Aaaaaanyway, may I now present to you the awesomness that is Succubus!

No comments: