Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10 posts in May!

Wow! That's like 105682 times as much as the 0 posts I made between May 08 and April 09! I'm kinda proud of myself.

Over the past month, from dragging "So Many Animal Calls" out from a cold blog-grave and re-animating it into a kind of reluctantly self-promoting zombie blog I've blogged about a bunch of stuff. Here's a little recap:

In a cloud of purple smoke I re-appeared after a year long silence and tried to give a little run-down of what happened while I was gone.

I blogged about how weirdly awesome life plays out sometimes.

I wrote about a robot party we threw and did a bonus post on the building of our outfits and my robot head whoring itself around the party.

I wrote about "From Sass Africa with Love", the piece I'm exhibiting in Londonnext month. I also uploaded a trailer for this and put a related music mix for you to download.

I added an interview I did with Richard Cole King for Chew Magazine.

And finally I wrote about Trajectory, a series of audio/visual space-rock narratives I performed with Kidofdoom.

No comments: