Thursday, February 28, 2013

You are invited to get unatamed with me!


After a pretty extended DJ vacation over the end of 2012 and the start of 2013, I'm right back into things and more excited about DJing than I have been in years. I could tribute this to the new headphones I picked up in The States or maybe the discovery of Mitzi. Honestly though, I think it's just got a bunch to do with the string of awesome shows I've been asked to play. The next episode in this string of awesome is coming along on Saturday night!

Last week I played Cape Town's Untamed Youth with the lovely dudes known as Tommy Gun and We Are Awesome. This Saturday we're doing a bit of a sequel for our Joburg friends! With yet another awesome flyer by Haasbroek, Untamed Youth will be making it's monthly Joburg appearance at Great Dane and your friendly neighborhood Sassquatch will be right there for all your high-fiving and ass-shaking needs!

No comments: