Friday, March 5, 2010

You are invited! Larkbox and Ramburg

Although this is supposed to be chill times after the madness of the Jo Fo tour, there's still gonna be a fair amount of sass going down this weekend.

Tonight I'll be playing a DJ set in support of the massively anticipated Lark reunion show in Pretoria. The show will be going down at the ultra-fun Hotbox Studios and will also feature sets by Yesterday's Pupil, Moe Joe and Dr. Khumalo, so it's gonna be a good one! RSVP here!

Then tomorrow afternoon at 3PM I'll be DJing at the Vice Stage for the Joburg episode of Ramfest. Once the sun goes down I'll be joining my partner in lightwave crime, Peter Rocka at the main stage. In preperation of our as yet un-named live light performance project, this will be the first time peter and I stand side by side running lights and visuals. I'm really excited. RSVP here!

And then once Peter and i finish bringing the light for Pendulum, I'll be hopping into my car and driving back to Hotbox for a midnight set at the official Ramfest JHB afterparty! RSVP here!

No comments: