Wednesday, April 23, 2014

UK do better 01 - the tour in posters.


I mentioned yesterday that I've recently come off a tour, playing bits of the UK with Johnny Foreigner, touring the band's 4th album "You Can Do Better".

As with pervious adventures with the band, this journey stands as one of the best things I've done with my time on this planet of our's. The shows themselves and the spaces in-between were pure magic. Totally ace, smile-inducing, mind-braking, life-affirming stuff. Much like our ghostly 2012 tour of the US (and nothing like our highly blogged about SA 2010 & UK 2011 tours) I didn't post anything about this round of life-changing exploits. This was a dead blog after all.

But, if SMAC is back from the grave, then there's surely little more worthy of reflecting back on than this tour. Without biting off more than I can chew, I'm hoping to assembly a bit of a posthumous tour diary. Luckily we crossed paths with some people that did lovely jobs of photographing, shooting and chatting to us, so with that to link back to, here's hoping I can get through this thing!

To start (something I should have posted before the adventure even kicked off) here's our tour in posters!



No comments: